Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rss feed comments

This is the component that has been the most challenging so far. And it has given me confidence to try things and if they don't work try something else.
What is good about feeds is that you don't have to reply to them.
What I would like to do with them is not what I have accomplished yet, these beginning exercises are only getting my feet wet. Daily interaction will bring understanding.

To fine tune this and it is probably already out there is something that would alert when certain keywords are triggered in articles or feeds. The ability to make different folders within Blogline for different interests or categories.

Anyone have any experience with this?



http://www.bloglines.com/public/KathleenC

1 comment:

Terzah said...

Hi Kathleen--

Good thoughts. Just so you know, I wasn't allowed to view your feeds--I was told you had restricted access. That's no big deal unless you need me to see them to answer questions. Otherwise, just enjoy--it gets less confusing.
TB