Monday, December 1, 2008

Last assignment is finished

Sadly I will not be doing an altered ebook. While I believe there could be such a thing, on further investigation it was not what I was thinking. To avoid embarrassment I will not be creating one for Staff Day.
Much was learned, have a new version of mozilla installed (with some help from my resident sysadmin) . Overall I consider the whole experience a positive.

Delicious was a lot of fun, just like all the cool 2.0 things . I read the blog and created my own account. Now I get the social network aspect. It is warming to know that other people found certain recipes that I use. That 48 other people have entered BPL.
The most usable feature of delicious was the ability to sneak surf at work, enter the bookmarks in delicious and tag them with what I liked about each one.
Probably the end,
Kathleen

No comments: